Want to tell the whole world about your most LIKED people and places?
Do it on America’s Most Liked. AML is absolutely FREE. You can even nominate yourself or your own business.
Here’s how to name your favorites.
- Use the quick and easy nominations box to your right. Remember, we need a complete name and a phone number to meet the minimal criteria.
- Nominate any person or place you like! Car dealers, dry cleaners, food trucks, the mayor, hot dog stands, your plumber–you get the idea!
- There is no limit to how many people or places you nominate. Go wild because your local favorites are counting on you for the viral buzz!
Here’s what AML will do for you. That other directories like Yahoo, Google Places, and Yelp-won’t!
- Our staff will contact every qualifying nominees on your behalf. Not every nominee will be selected for AML because the directory is reserved for the best-of-the-best.
- If they qualify and accept, we’ll send your nominee a personal congratulations and a special certificate they can use to build their business or personal brand. Each qualifying nominee will also have the opportunity to be included in the hardcover version of America’s Most Liked–first edition due to be released sometime in 2012.
- They’ll also get the exposure and viral buzz associated with being listed as one of America’s Most Liked. PLUS, a chance to appear on the America’s Most Liked TV show…coming soon!